Join Neil Grigg for AbacaDabra! Learn to Create a Magical Headpiece with Silk Abaca
Explore the possibilities of Silk Abaca in this 1 day workshop with Neil Grigg.
We will explore a number of techniques with Silk Abaca and complete a headpiece by the days end!
Date: Thursday 11th July 2019
Time: 10:00am - 5:00pm (1hr lunch break)
Location: Sydney Hub @ Embellish® Atelier, York Building, 128 Victoria Road, CNR Hancock St, Rozelle, NSW 2039
Experience Level: Beginner
What's on offer:
- Learn to work with Abaca Silk.
- Create a headpiece of your own design to take home.
- Transferrable skills you can use on future projects.
- 0.5m Natural Sinamay
- Silk Abaca; 1.5m Colour A, 0.5m Colour B & C
- Matching quality thread
- At least 1m matching Petersham in varying sizes & widths
- Metal headband
- Large & small scissors
- Long nosed pliers
- Straw needles
- Thimble (essential)
- Craft Glue
- Florist Tape
To purchase materials for this workshop, please visit House of Adorn by clicking on this LINK.