Join Miss Haidee Millinery & Learn to Create a Beaded Comb
In this workshop you will learn how to make the ultimate hand-made gift, wedding or everyday accessory; a beautiful beaded comb. This workshop will cover vintage inspired techniques that can also be used to embellish larger pieces and trims down the track.
Date: Select from below
Time: 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Location: 66 Hampden Road, Battery Point, Tasmania, 7004
Experience Level: Beginner to Advanced
What's on offer:
- Learn to create a hand beaded comb
- Learn embellishment skills for your future creations
- Leave the work shop with a completed piece.
- Opportunity to attend FREE professional photo shoot for you work (see below).
- Beading Needles
- Crystals, Seed Beads
- Cotton to match your work
- Soft Tulle
- Metal Comb
To purchase materials for this workshop, please visit House of Adorn by clicking on this LINK.