Join House of Adorn For Children's Feathered Headpiece Making!
In this workshop participants will make a feathered headpiece.
You will leave the workshop with a completed piece to take home.
Children are welcome! Workshop price includes a parent & child. For an additional child, the discounted price is $25.
Date: Wednesday 10th July 2019
Time: 10:30am - 12:00pm
Location: Melbourne Hub @ Eastland, Town Square, 175 Maroondah Highway, Ringwood, Vic 3134
Experience Level: Beginner
Age Group: We recommend a minimum age of 5. Younger children are welcome, but may need further assistance from parents.
What's on offer:
- Create a finished piece to take home
- Transferrable skills that you can use on different future projects
- Great for beginners & kids
- Feathers, wire & ribbon will be provided on the day
- Please bring some basic craft scissors, needle and thread, and craft glue (Helmar 450 recommended available HERE)
- You are welcome to bring any feathers you like in addition.
- Please note: there will be additional materials available to purchase on the day that you can use in the class or take home with you.
To purchase additional materials for this workshop, please visit House of Adorn by clicking on this LINK.