Join House of Adorn & Create a Flower Crown or Corsage For Your Dog
In this workshop participants will be making either a corsage or flower crown for their dog.
Most materials will be provided on the day and are included in the price. They will include flowers, wire and ribbon.
Your furry friend is welcome to join the class! Please make sure they are on a leash.
Please note this class will be conducted just outside the room, as dogs aren't allowed inside the actual workshop space.
Be prepared; make sure you and your dog are nice and warm! We also recommend bringing some plastic bags and treats - just in case!
Children are welcome at no extra cost.
Please note: Due to the nature of the workshop, this class will be a fun, easy-going experience. Because we can't guarantee the behaviour and patience of our furry friends, we hope you will be understanding and patient with us. We will do our best to get through the workshop and though we expect everyone will leave with a finished piece, this may not always be the case.
Date: Tuesday 9th (SOLD OUT) & Wednesday 10th July 2019
Time: 1:00pm - 2:30pm each day
Location: Melbourne Hub @ Eastland, Town Square, 175 Maroondah Highway, Ringwood, Vic 3134
Experience Level: Beginner
What's on offer:
- Learn how to make a flower crown or corsage for your dog
- These basic skills can be transferred to humans too!
- Enjoy a fun activity with your furry friend
- Great for beginners; no experience is required
- Leave the workshop with a finished piece
- Flowers, wire & ribbon will be provided on the day
- Please bring some basic craft scissors, needle and thread, and craft glue (Helmar 450 recommended available HERE)
- You are welcome to bring artificial flowers that you like.
To purchase additional materials for this workshop, please visit House of Adorn by clicking on this LINK.