Join Galina Kofod & Learn to Create EVA Foam Flowers
Learn to make beautiful, realistic looking flowers from EVA Foam.
Participants will cover all stages of the process of creating flowers from EVA Foam.
This includes the preparation of the foam, making patterns, dying, assembling and finishing techniques.
At the end of the class, students will have a realistic looking EVA Foam flower.
Date: Sunday 7th July 2019
Time: 9:00am - 1:00pm
Location: 23 Maui Crescent, Oxenford, QLD 4210
Experience Level: Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced
What's on offer:
- Create a unique EVA Foam flower or trim.
- Learn transferrable skills that will allow you to use EVA Foam in your future designs
- Your own copy of professional notes to keep.
- Glue gun with glue sticks
- Scissors to cut EVA Foam
- Oil pastel crayons or soft pastels
- Bath towel
- Handkerchief (thin)
- Several small pieces of sponge
- Florist wire (26-28 gauge)
- 10-15 sheets of white paper
- Helmar 450 glue
- Flower stamens
To purchase materials for this workshop, please visit House of Adorn by clicking on this LINK.
There is parking available onsite.