Join Peggy Stone Millinery & Learn to Make Feather Flowers
In this workshop you will learn how to make a decorative flower from feathers (as pictured to the side). Students will learn the techniques of curling, shaping the feathers for a hat trim, fascinator, or individual statement piece. These flowers could even be used for a bridal piece or wedding bouquet.
Date: Saturday July 7 2018
Time: 10:00am - 2:00pm
Location: Dirty Janes (Antique Centre), 13 Banyette Street, Bowral, NSW 2576
What's on offer:
- Learn to create feather flowers.
- Leave the workshop with a completed flower of your design.
- Valuable flower making skills that can be used ongoing.
- 48 Goose Nagoire Feathers (2 packs of 24)
- One base colour and one complimentary shade.
To purchase materials for this workshop, please visit House of Adorn by clicking on this LINK.
Please note that lunch is not provided for this workshop though you will have the chance to visit the nearby cafe.