Learn to Create Flower Crowns using Powertex with Ashley Hay
Work with WA Artist Ashley Bowley to create a stunning Flower Crown using Powertex liquid sculpting medium, paper & fabric flowers and fibres.
Discover the versatility of this incredible medium for Millinery, Cosplay or the Theatre Industry.
Date: Saturday July 13th 2019
Time: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Location: 230 Safety Bay Road, Safety Bay, 6169 WA
What's on offer:
- Learn NEW tehcniques with Powertex & gain an understanding of the medium
- Leave the workshop with a completed Flower Crown of your design
- Be armed with NEW ideas to implement in your art form going forward
- Old hand towel
- Old fabric scissors
- A hat block or mannequin head (optional)
- A selection of paper & fabric flowers for additional "bling" (absorbent, non plastic materials are best) (optional)
- Other materials are supplied as part of the workshop
To purchase materials for this workshop, please visit House of Adorn by clicking on this LINK.
MAIN IMAGE: "Masquerade" by Meagan Howe, Stephen Heath Photography, Courtesy of Wearable Art Mandurah