Learn to Create Flower Crowns using Powertex
Work with WA Artist Ashley Hay to create a stunning Flower Crown using Powertex liquid sculpting medium, paper & fabric flowers and fibres.
Discover the versatility of this incredible medium for Millinery, Cosplay or the Theatre Industry.
Date: Wednesday July 11 2018
Time: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Location: House of Adorn, 15/40 Ricketts Road, Mount Waverley, Vic, 3149
What's on offer:
- Learn NEW tehcniques with Powertex & gain an understanding of the medium
- Leave the workshop with a completed Flower Crown of your design
- Be armed with NEW ideas to implement in your art form going forward
- Old hand towel
- Old fabric scissors
- A hat block or mannequin head (optional)
- A selected of paper & fabric flowers for additional "bling" (absorbent, non plastic materials are best) (optional)
- Other materials are supplied as part of the workshop
Can't make this date?
To purchase materials for this workshop, please visit House of Adorn by clicking on this LINK.
IMAGE: "Masquerade" by Meagan Howe, Stephen Heath Photography (entered in Wearable Art Mandurah competition 2018, made with Powertex)