Join Hat Blocks Australia as they display & demonstrate their Hat Blocks.
Thinking about creating that perfect cartwheel brim - but should it be standard, shallow or domed? Can you picture the difference? Come along to the Hat Blocks Australia display, compare the blocks, see blocking demonstrations, and even try one out for yourself!
Hat Blocks Australia is also excited to announce its first Hat Competition, "It's All About The Block". All entries must be created using a block from Hat Blocks Australia, with prizes for Ladies Hat, Men's Hat, Racing Hat and Extravaganza, as well as an overall winner. For further details & entry form, please see Hat Blocks Australia's Facebook Page.
Date: Saturday 7 & Sunday 8 July
Time: Saturday 10:30am - 4:00pm & Sunday 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Location: St John's Anglican Church, 624 Centre Rd, Bentleigh East VIC 3165
What's on offer:
- The opportunity to see a wide range of hat blocks up close.
- See demonstration of puzzle and other hat blocks.
- Take in the display of entries in to the hat competition.
- Try out one of the blocks for yourself.
- Hoods, Capelines or Foundation Materials.
- Steel Blocking Pins (NO push pins please)
- Any other materials you may need to try a block.
- Blocks & Steamers will be supplied.
To purchase materials for this workshop, please visit House of Adorn by clicking on this LINK.
Please note that this is a free event, though we ask you to please complete the free check out below as per what day(s) you intend on attending this event.