Join Cynthia Jones-Bryson for Knock Me Down With A Feather
By manipulating a foundation material (in this case sinamay, though the method can be adapted to many materials) we will make a dramatic shape without using a block to wire and over with nagoire feathers.
Cynthias no-waste philosophy will become evident in this class.
Date: Saturday 6th & Sunday 7th July 2019
Time: 10:00am - 5:00pm both days.
Location: Sydney Hub @ Embellish® Atelier, York Building, 128 Victoria Road, CNR Hancock St, Rozelle, NSW 2039
Experience Level: Intermediate
What's on offer:
- Learn to work with feathers.
- Create a headpiece of your own design to take home.
- Transferrable skills you can use on future projects.
- Learn to create forms without a block.
- Learn how to minimise materials waste.
- Approximately 500 Goose Nagoire Feathers (available HERE)
- 1m Sinamay
- Matching quality thread
- Matching cotton bias tape
- 1x bottles of Helmar 450 Glue
- Paper scissors
- A basic Millinery Kit
- Stamens & beads (optional)
To purchase materials for this workshop, please visit House of Adorn by clicking on this LINK.