Join Carole Maher & learn to work with New Millinery Materials
Using new Millinery Materials such as Shantung Straw Cloth, Cork Cloth & Poly Cloth, as well as metalised Thermoformables and HatBondCM, students will create a hat or headpiece.
Learn how to use the new materials & their unique properties, plus see & play with new materials before they are released to the trade.
A great masterclass for Milliners.
Date: Sunday 14th July 2019
Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Location: Melbourne Hub @ Eastland, Town Square, 175 Maroondah Highway, Ringwood, Vic 3134
Experience Level: Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced
What's on offer:
- Be the first to play with new materials before their release.
- Learn new techniques & skills with materials that will set your work apart.
- Leave the workshop with a completed hat or headpiece.
- Your own copy of professional notes to keep.
- Milliners sewing kit
- A hat block (crown, boater, or small shape)
- Regular millinery wire for a brim
- Blocking pins
- Petersham for internal head fitting
- Materials Kit (available on the day for $50)
- 1m paper cloth
- Cork & poly cloth sample
- Metalised thermo
- Hat Stiffener
To purchase materials for this workshop, please visit House of Adorn by clicking on this LINK.