Join Derby Hats Australia for Red Hat Ladies DIY Fascinator Workshop
Create your own red, hot pink or purple fascinator to add to your collection.
This fun workshop is designed for Red Hat Ladies but is open to anyone who is interested.
You may choose from a variety of kits that contain all materials you will need.
Light refreshments are included. Class numbers are limited to 8 students to ensure personalised tuition.
Date: Wednesday 10th July 2019
Time: 9:30am - 12:30pm
Location: 135 Whitehill Road, Drummond Cove, WA 6532
Experience Level: Beginner
What's on offer:
- Create a Fascinator of your own design to take home.
- Learn skills that can be used to make more fascinators on your own.
- Light refreshments provided.
- Materials will be provided, but please feel free to bring any additional materials you may want to use.
- Basic tools will be available to use in the workshop, but please bring your own scissors.
Parking is available on site. Please wear comfortable clothing & closed shoes.
To purchase materials for this workshop, please visit House of Adorn by clicking on this LINK.