Join Louise Macdonald & Learn to create with Ribbon Origami
Experience the creative environment of a professional Milliners Studio! This workshop will give you plenty of trimming inspiration, as Louise revisits her years making hats for the BBC series "The House of Eliott". You will learn some twisting and folding techniques with ribbon to create a selection of 1920s style Cockade trims for hats and headbands. The workshop takes place in Louises' Millinery Studio in the iconic Nicholas Building overlooking St Pauls Cathederal.
Date: Tuesday July 10th 2018
Time: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Location: Room 803, 8th Floor, 37 Swanston St, Melbourne 3000
Experience Level: Beginner & Intermediate
What's on offer:
- The chance to work inside Louise Macdonalds iconic Millinery Studio.
- Learn fantastic ribbon-work techniques.
- Leave the workshop with hand-made trimmings to use on your next project.
- Professional notes to keep.
- 2.5m of 25mm wide Petersham Ribbon
- 3m of 38mm wide Petersham Ribbon
- A needle and thread to match the colour of your Petersham Ribbon
- Small scissors
- A box of quilting pins
- A tube of UHU Glue
To purchase materials for this workshop, please visit House of Adorn by clicking on this LINK.
Please note that lunch is not supplied for this workshop.