Join Embellish® Atelier & Learn to Make Windowpane Brims & Trims
Windowpane (crosshatch) weave Sinamay makes a beautiful brim.
Students will learn to work with this material & create a piece of their design.
Catherine has effectively been using this technique in her millinery for over 10 years - a must have technique in your collection of millinery skills.
Date: Wednesday 10th July 2019
Time: 9:30am - 4:30pm (1hr lunch break)
Location: Sydney Hub @ Embellish® Atelier, York Building, 128 Victoria Road, CNR Hancock St, Rozelle, NSW 2039
Experience Level: Intermediate
What's on offer:
- Learn to work with Windowpane/Crosshatch Sinamay
- Leave the workshop with a completed piece of your design
- Your own copy of Professional Notes to keep.
- Parisisal Hood or Sleeve, OR 1m Plain Sinamay
- 1.5m Matching Crosshatch/Windowpane/Lattice Sinamay
- 1m matching Petersham/Grosgrain Ribbon
- Matching quality thread
- 3m sprung steel wire
- 1 packet straw sewing needles
- Long nosed pliers
- Stiffener will be provided in class
- Your own sewing machine would be an advantage, but not essential
To purchase materials for this workshop, please visit House of Adorn by clicking on this LINK.