Join Nesnerosa Designs & Learn to Work With Wire Flowers & Feathers
In this workshop participants will be making flowers from wire and colouring them with nail polish and/or fabric paints.
Students will then learn how to make fabric feathers using fabric and fabric offcuts, leather, vliesofix and wire.
Participants will walk away with trims ready to be mounted or a small finished sculptural headpiece.
Date: Tuesday 9th July 2019
Time: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Location: Melbourne Hub @ Eastland, Town Square, 175 Maroondah Highway, Ringwood, Vic 3134
Experience Level: Beginner
What's on offer:
- Learn how to work with wire to create flowers & manipulate feathers
- Transferrable skills that you can use on different future projects
- Great for beginners or if you have been wanting to expand on your wirework skills
- 26 gauge jewellery wire
- Wood glue
- Nail polish
- Fabric paint
- Pencils and/or texters
- Dressmaker scissors
- 20 gauge cotton covered wire
- Fabric to play with
- Fascinator base/headband/extra wire if making a complete piece
To purchase materials for this workshop, please visit House of Adorn by clicking on this LINK.